I came across Dr. Kat Smith when I watched her Ted talk. I immediately reached out to her.
She suffered intense trauma as a kid.
She created an alter ego to protect herself.
She was placed in situations no kid should have to endure.
As she grew into a young woman her relationships suffered.
She was a victim.
Until she chose something different for herself.
Intimacy requires intention. You need to create it. Every day.
Dr. Kat Smith will teach you how.
You can learn more about Dr. Smith below. It’s quite obvious that she’s a force to be reckoned with!
- Website: http://www.DrKatSmith.com
- Intimate Pleasures Podcast http://drkatsmith.com/category/podcast/
- School of Intimate Knowledge https://school-of-intimate-knowledge.thinkific.com/collections
- Twitter https://twitter.com/doctorkatsmith
- Instagram https://instagram.com/drkatsmith/
- Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/Drkatsmith/
- FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/drkatsmith1
- Google + https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DrKatSmith
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/katsmithgoddess?feature=mhee
- Linked In www.linkedin.com/in/doctorkatsmith
“Warriors aren’t always the ones who win, but they are always the ones who fight”
Learn more about my new coaching program, Serving Powerfully, by visiting me here!
If you loved this podcast it would mean the world if you would leave us a review on iTunes! https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/mental-health-warriors/id1248005727
Please consider supporting us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mentalhealthwarriors